Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Photographer As Editor

This assignment was enlightening. I like the idea of having someone else see your images before you choose your best, especially when there are 100 pictures to choose from. These next 3 photos are about myself.
This picture is of the objects that were on my desk.  I am  obviously
messy and unorganized.

I like the  reflection you can see in the frames.
A little bit Lee Friedlander? I also like the irony that
this image is of picture frames and this is a photograph.

Also just objects I own. I liked the background color.

 These next few images were from the category of our choice and I decided to make that "Flowers" to try to liven up this icy weather.
This was actually taken in a craft store, all of these flowers are fake.
They were arranged by color. I have a few more groups of colored flowers like this
in pink, purple and blue; however this one was my favorite.

This is in my car. I have a Volkswagon Beetle and I liked how you
can see the snow covering my windshield.

For some reason I have a mannequin hand lieing around my room.
The sun was shining in my window really nicely so I put it to use.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the picture of the flower in your car. Its funny how the flower is growing / is in a car and ironic that there is snow outside yet the flower is very healthy and vibrant looking. I enjoy your compositions!!! You are a great photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the pictures you took of flowers. It was a nice change from seeing all the pictures of snow that other people including myself have been taking recently.

    ReplyDelete