Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Edit 2

These are the final 5 photographs I chose for the editing assignment 2
This dog hated my camera. He started barking at the shutter sound. That's why his ears are back.

Me editor suggested that I straighten and crop out some blue that was in the top right corner. I think that really helped. 

A few weeks ago there was a 'Supermoon' which is when the moon is at its closest point to Earth. It was seriously huge and lit up the whole sky. Perfect oppurtunity for picture taking! I really like the silhouette of the tree on the right.

I needed to edit this picture a lot because I did not have a tripod with me and I was balancing my camera on rocks and random things, however it came out pretty clear and I just needed to straighten it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment